Skip to content
- Technology is a means, not an end
- Technology should allow us to be more present, not more distracted.
- Technology should connect us with who we couldn’t before, not exclude those around us.
- Technology is amazing and can be fun! Sometimes the “ends” of trying technology can just be to explore and play. If you’re the person who likes puzzling out the best ways to use tech in teaching, great! If not, that’s OK! Someone else on the web has likely had the same questions you do and offered their own perspective. I hope to offer you mine on this blog.
- Technology can and will go wrong sometimes. These experiences can be frustrating but they are also a chance to learn and grow. Always have a Plan B.